October is here! One of my favorite times of the year, and I think most of us can agree Fall is just such an exciting season. For me, it’s exciting because first of all, it’s my birthday month. This year I turn 22 – woohoo! I’ve also just always been a big lover of the Fall time, it’s not too hot, not too cold, just the perfect weather. Everything about this time of year just feels cozy.
With that being said, here’s some things I want to do this month to get into the spirit of the season!
- Go to a Pumpkin Patch! This has to be on everyone’s fall bucket list.. how can you not go to a pumpkin patch?
- Set out some Fall scented candles and have cozy nights in watching Halloween movies!
- Maybe add on these cozy pajamas as well while I’m watching movies.
- Carve pumpkins, this is a MUST every year before Halloween!
- Celebrate my birthday on October 26th, woohoo!
- Rock this pullover sweater with black high waisted jeans, and these gorgeous over the knee boots.
- Decorate my room with cute little Fall decor, lights, and make everything feel cozier!
- Drink some apple cider and bake pumpkin bread! I LOVE pumpkin bread.
- Have s’mores and sit by a fire pit on a calm, cool night.
- Make a Pinterest Fall inspired board.
Those are my goals to do this month! I would love to hear what yours are! Leave them in the comments below, and happy October to you all ♡
*There are affiliate links within this post, that means if you make a purchase, I get a small commission for your support and love.